Popular Posts

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

42:272 Evaluations


great course, very knowledgeable!
Enjoyed this class very much!
The instructor made the course very interesting!
This course was interesting, the professor is very helpful with assignments and he has a great sense of humor!
Very interesting course and it will be fun to incorporate minerals and rocks in a lesson to teach the students.

Awesome course..good prof!
helped me unnderstand everything in the geography course and also gave us all enough time for lab
good class.. way to go micheal.
i loved this class!! makes me look at the clouds more often then usual. i am a visual learner and i loved his power points and the videos. also he is pritty funny
I was not really interested in the subject, notes for the class are online,but he should post them up BEFORE class, because that way, the students can write notes on the side, and follow along. he is a friendly guy who helps everyone in class


Very interesting course..
great course, very knowledgeable!
the test were a bite to hard next time give us review what will be on the test
awesome =)
the course was very intersting and the labs were very helpfull and also the documentaries...

This course was interesting and very helpful on gaining an understanding on global issues that are going to affect the world. Knowing about all these issues helps an educator pass this knowledge onto the students, so they are better informed and are able to make wiser choices.
I really enjoy Mikes class, he really makes it fun and very interesting! I wish there will be more courses with him next year
Dr. M. always makes for engaging course work
An excellant course
the course was interseting but the prof. was going to fast. the class was awesome and the video was intersting as well...
very good job. i learnt more about my environment. thanks michael
interesting
Excellent course! I really enjoyed it.
  
Recommend this class to others and would be better if duration of the Term was longer !


This class was good and I enjoyed it.
I enjoyed this course, it was very interesting and a lot of the material could be used in the classroom.
i enjoyed Earth Science.
I really enjoyed this course and hope to recieve some rocks for my future rock collection. The professor was great in his knowledge and history of Earth Science. I am proud to say that I have attained an incredible amount of knowledge that I can teach my children and students in the future. Thanks.
Class was very interesting and the hands on activites made the learning experience more fun.

I loved the field trips & that the Prof is so knowledgeable and excited about the subject. Mr. M. is a super kind and caring Prof. He gave us a lot of laughs and made the subject relevant and interesting. THANKS SO MUCH!!

YOU ARE THE BEST !!

I would like to take this time to THANK YOU for all this beneficiary information that you brought to my attention. I’ve never enjoyed science courses as much before, until Now. Because you explained it so clearly and precisely that it caught my interest. And I actually learned some good facts and information to pass along to my future students Once again Thank you!

You are truly one of the best teachers that I have ever had throughout all my years of school. Not only do I regard you as one of my best teachers but also as a wonderful friend. It is great pleasure knowing you.

You are one of a kind!!  It was nice having you, Thanks

I had so much fun Michael in the course, take care! You are unforgettable !

The course, fun and exciting. I wouldn’t mind taking another course similar to this one. The teacher was funny.

GREAT JOB MR. M Thank you. I enjoyed this course very much. Great explanations and I enjoyed your sense of humour

The course material was excellent and really fun to learn

I found this course to be one of my most favorite ones. It has been extremely interesting. After classes I have been even finding myself picking up rocks just to see whats in them. This is our home. It is very important for us to know how the Earth ‘works’

This was a great course. A real eye opener.

Awesome instructor, very knowledgeable and fun. The best instructor!

I really enjoyed this course and feel better prepared to teach because of the way it was taught. Very hands on which in turn let us really understand the material.

Thanks for being a fun Prof and very helpful after classes

One of the most enjoyable learning experiences I have encountered. Highly enjoyable class. Very animated teaching. THANK YOU!

Great teaching methods and teaching style. Used lots of humour which made the course very interesting and enjoyable.

I had a great time learning about the earth. It has been one of the most enjoyable courses that I have taken.

You had great rock samples!

This course was very interesting. I only wish I could have been here everyday. Mr. M is very interesting and funny. Really enjoyed this class.

The course was excellent, a lot of information and hands on. It kept me busy and interested.

Excellent course. The Professor was extremely helpful and full of knowledge. A good course to end the summer.

Great course, the sense of humour made the class fun!

This course was quite interesting and I am very honoured to have taken part. Before taking this course I hadn’t the slightest knowledge on rocks or minerals. It really stimulated my interest in learning more about where we are living and the conditions and structure it comes with. It is very important to know about our environment and what it carries with it. Thank you!

This course was interesting. It made me look at rocks every time I go somewhere.

It was a fun course

I enjoyed doing notes in the a.m. and lab in the p.m. It was a good course

You have been a great teacher. You have made class very fun, interesting and a Blast! Honestly, I did not think I would enjoy learning about rocks, but I am sure I will continue to guess different types of rocks and really notice buildings, etc. Might have to check out the parliament buildings. Take care!

I am so happy that I got to meet you. Thank you for all the help you gave

I want to thank you for doing what you have done and I really enjoyed the course and especially the field trips, even though we got lost for a few minutes (ha,ha!)

Instructor very interesting and made the course very interesting. Enjoyed the lectures.

GREAT !!

Michael is a fabulous professor. His sense of humour made it fun and enjoyable to come to class. His vast knowledge of the subject made a course that started off as not my interest, into something that I was eager to share with my children at the end of each day. My only criticism of this class is that the textbook was a waste of money. Michael had all we needed for class.

Well done! Makes me want more geography, something I did not like as a younger student. Hope I can stimulate my students with stories, pictures and maps as you have done with us. Thanks for all your sharing, loved the food!

Excellent course! Mr.M really knows his stuff! Really enjoyed coming to class, the labs & specimens were really interesting!

EXCELLENT COURSE (LOVED IT!!)

It was really fun to learn about all these things I knew nothing about!

Your jokes were very unique and I enjoyed your class. Take care.

This was an interesting course with good field trips. Thanks

Michael, you made this course interesting and fun

Thank you for a great journey through our earth and its atmosphere.

Thanks you for your knowledge and your jokes!

I have learned a lot. It was great

Awesome class, I’ve learned a lot!

I look at mountains, valleys and hills differently now. I imagine a glacier!

Great Job!

I enjoyed the course and everything I wanted to know the instructor explained strongly

I felt this course was excellent. The course was presented very well and it was one of the first time when I heard no complaints from other students

Very good class, instructor has very good sense of humour and makes learning fun, would love to have more classes taught by Mr.M!

The field trip was especially interesting and useful. I will never again look at rocks the same way!

.
Thanks again for a wonderful time in this course! Making enjoyable and interesting! See you soon and stay in touch!

Thanks for all the field trips! They were great, I’ve been telling everyone how Manitoba “used” to be!

Thank you Mr. Michael for making my experience in your class interesting and I enjoyed your teaching as well. It was very nice to meet you and I hope to see you in the future, take care and God bless.

Thank you for sharing your knowledge with us.

Thanks for all your time and enthusiasm!

Michael, thanks for making this course “special”.

Good course I’ll never forget! Hope to see you again. Please come back for a visit.

I enjoyed this course!

Michael is a great professor, hope to get more like him.

Very good course, lots of hands on projects.

Enjoyed instructor’s humor and appreciated the willingness to give extra help.

The overall course and instructor was most enjoyable to want to learn

Michael was very helpful and very enjoyable to have as a teacher. He taught so that our class enjoyed themselves as we learned. I would really enjoy having him as a teacher again.

I never thought that geology would be such an interesting course. Thank you for proving me wrong. I feel like I look at the world with a new view.

Michael, it was a very great learning experience throughout the course Thank you!

The course was very interesting and the prof. was extremely helpful. Very friendly as well. We learned as well as had fun!

Such an interesting course – by far my favouriest !

Thanks, class has been awesome!

It was a pleasure having you as prof. Thank you

This class rocked!!

Thank you. It’s been a BLAST!

The weeks were over too soon!

I have extremely enjoyed this class!! Thank you!

You made coming to class so much fun!

“Merci” Thanks for making Geography so interesting.

I really enjoyed everything about this course and the way you teach it!

To Michael: You really “rocked” our world!  BUNTEP class, Wanipigow

Thanks you for a fun and interesting course. It’s been fun!

It was very interesting!

Michael, Thanks you for a most interesting course. I’ve really enjoyed it. Your kindness will always be remembered.

I really enjoyed your class & meeting you and having you as an instructor

I really enjoyed learning new things about the earth.

Michael, thank you for making this course so interesting and relevant. Hope you come back to class again!

Michael, you are an excellent “rock expert”. I enjoyed this course!!

Thanks you for such a fun, interesting course, showing what garnet looks like, ha, ha. It was a great course!

Thanks Michael, you really made me look at rocks, very interesting.

I really appreciate everything you’ve done. It was a very interesting 4 weeks and I look forward to you returning.

Michael, thanks for being a great role model. I’ve enjoyed all your courses. Setting your students up for success, giving examples and having a great sense of humour. Way to go!

Thanks you for all your help. From the whole class of ‘92

Thank you for teaching us Geology. We are really very grateful!

Thank you for being a very excellent instructor.

Thanks you for making our first course an interesting one. Good luck and take care.

Thank you for a very interesting and fun course!

Thank you for a very interesting learning experience.

Michael, Thanks you for your patience and understanding these last four weeks, and putting up with us. We hope you enjoyed your stay with us and hope to see you again soon. We have learned so much from you and we feel that we have more to learn. The rocks…oops..minerals are very interesting, and we had fun learning about them. Keep it up!!   Thanks you, Wasagamack BUNTEP Student Council and Students   Plus, thanks for the pizza and doughnuts!!!

Good Job


Michael, Thanks you for such an interesting course, it was very informative. Take care and have a wonderful summer. Hopefully, we get you again next year.

Excellent course, was well taught. Really enjoyed it.

The instructor was always there for a question. He always made himself available. Not only does he explain your question but he elaborates which picks your interest more.

Another great course with Michael!  Excellent!  Fun! Worthwhile!  Informative!

Hope we have you again.

I enjoyed this course very much. Any course by Michael is excellent. This course is useful because teaching our students about the condition of our environment is something that we must stress.

I always enjoy learning about our environment.

Another great course by Michael!!

Excellent Prof.

Thanks for another great, interesting and fun course. Can’t wait until the next one!!

Thanks you once again for an exciting course. Who would think rocks are that interesting!!

Thanks for a great course. It was definitely interesting, or I wouldn’t have given up the hottest month of the summer. See you next year!

Thanks you Michael for the gift of knowledge! I enjoyed this course.

Really enjoyed everything about the course!

Michael, thanks for another great course. Have a good summer!

Michael, thanks for all your assistance. Your love for science is contagious!

Enjoyed this course! Thanks you for sharing your knowledge with us!

Michael, I had a really good time and learned much on this course. Thanks.

Everything I see on the Discovery channel, you have put it in better perspective. You make science fun! Hope you come back & teach more science courses.

I enjoyed this class. Michael makes learning very interesting and challenging. Meegwitch.

I was very impressed with the course. I really enjoyed it. The instructor was very informative and helpful.

Very good presentation – labs. I really enjoyed the course.

Thanks Mike for your help and in allowing us to take this course!

Very good instructor, very helpful, very knowledgeable

Very interesting class. I learned a lot of the world & the pollutants. This class is important.

Thanks for a very interesting course Mike, it has been a real pleasure. Have a Merry Christmas and all the best to you and your family in the New Year.

Excellent course. Learned much. I adore Michael’s style of teaching as well as the humour that goes into it.

It is very helpful that Mr. M was so approachable, there was no discomfort asking him questions or help clarifying concepts. He also welcomed our opinions and information that we had come across through individual research and experience. This is a wonderful course and important knowledge for us to have.

Very interesting course, this was not work but a pleasure to explore!

I enjoyed this course extremely. It was a challenge to all especially when it came down to quizzes & tests. Michael did not give us the questions to either the quiz/test like most prof’s have done for us. This was cool and this course I most definitely enjoyed.

Mr. M was extremely helpful and supportive throughout the course. He always took the time to explain the concepts that some students struggled with, until they understood. His hands – on approach of teaching is beneficial and very appropriate for this type of course. He is an excellent instructor.

The instructor is an extremely good one. He knows his material and teaches it well. He has a way of making the material very interesting and exciting. He is the best!

The course itself was very interesting. It was taught in a fun way without being too serious, therefore, making it easier to learn the material. A pleasant atmosphere was created!

It was nice to have you back to teach us. I really enjoyed this course although there weren’t any field trips!! Hope you come back again. Take care and Good Luck.

I found this course very interesting. Keep up the good work.

I think Mike is a very good teacher (Prof.), he makes it fun and relaxing. I would like to take more of his courses.

In spite of summer holidays, my attention and attendance was higher and more consistent that courses offered in this time frame in previous years. The instructor did a good job in keeping me on task. Thanks Michael!

Mike – It’s been a real pleasure. Hope to see you again very soon. Bye until next time & take special care.

Excellent teacher! We will miss you. We feel comfortable with you. Keep in touch.

This instructor had an abundance of visual stimuli related to the course & unit we were discussing.

He provided a lot of additional information through posters & other visuals, which he changed according to what we were discussing. It was very helpful, in gaining a further understanding of the subject.

The course was very interesting; the Professor really knows his rocks.

Michael is a very experienced Professor, good humour; laid back, very good attitude.

For such an interesting course I think it should have been longer than 3 weeks. Overall, very motivating and interesting course. Good teaching Michael !

Although the course was very compact, interest was always high. Labs (practicals) were very valuable. Teacher had a good sense of humour and made the course a worthwhile venture.

Very good, excellent teacher. Easy to approach for help. Explains in a manner, polite manner.

Mike very superior teacher. He made the students believe.

Overall, enjoyed the class, learned a lot. Will never look at a rock again without examining it first.

Superb instructor! Loved him.

I really enjoyed the course and the course material. The instructor was an excellent and very enthusiastic teacher. I enjoyed him very well.

I like a teacher admitting he not only taught the class but a lot of the class taught him.

Michael, you are an excellent teacher. I have learned a lot in this past month. I hope you can come back and teach us how to find gold mines. Keep up the good work.

I had a very great time during class. Michael was easy to get along with and relate to. His style of teaching was extremely affective on me and I hope to, one day, have him teach me again.

Interesting and fun! At first, I had difficulty because of his accent, but I got used to it and did not have a problem. Great teacher! He was very helpful and patient.

Interesting course. He was very knowledgeable on the various types of rocks.

Enjoyed your teaching!

Excellent instructor and knowledgeable. Always willing to help students. Humorous – come back for second part of geology.

It was a very interesting course and it was enjoyable to work with the professor and other fellow classmates.

I really enjoy the course and the course material. The Instructor was an excellent and very enthusiastic teacher. I enjoyed him very well.

I found this course interesting and worthwhile, plus made me think of the great outdoors of wildlife in a different way which I enjoy going outside to look for rocks.

I was unaware that Mr. M would not be here for the final. I was disappointed that I was unable to say good-bye.

To Mr. M: I enjoyed being in your class. Your pleasantness and sense of humour was always appreciated. Take care!

Had a great time in this class – learned a lot I previously hadn’t known.

The instructor was “fun & entertaining” but very professional. Good job!

Excellent course, was well taught. Really enjoyed it.

Mike, you should have said good-bye or see you later before you left. None of us knew that you were going back. See you later!
This is a course that I enjoyed very much and did so learn a whole lot of things about this old Earth that I never knew before, and I must say that we couldn’t have had a better teacher than Michael.

The instructor of this course was willing to help out the students after school. A student would sit there for minutes at a time listening to his explanations which were very interesting.

I started this course a week behind schedule but I became aware of the subject being taught at the time. It took some studying to catch up, it paid off because I enjoyed learning about this subject.

A very good course. The professor was very knowledgeable about the subject. It is nice to have humour now and again.

Michael is an excellent teacher. He was always there for me when I needed extra help with my work. He is very knowledgeable about the subject he taught, and he didn’t need a teacher’s manual to correct work – he knew everything by heart. I really admire his abilities.

A very interesting course. The class enjoyed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment